1. “Crypto assets” shall mean such type of assets which can only and exclusively be transmitted by means of block-chain technology, including but not limited to digital coins and digital tokens and any other type of digital mediums of exchange, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, etc, to the full and absolute exempt of the securities of any kind.
2. “Deposit/Withdrawal” of crypto assets shall mean remittance of crypto assets to/from HitBTC Account from/to external third-party service accordingly.
3. “Smarts Exchange Account” is a User account accessible after the registration process and via the Services where crypto assets may be stored and operated by Smarts Exchange on behalf of a User.
4. "Third-Party Content" is the content provided by third parties, including without limitation links to web pages of such parties, which may be represented on the Technology Platform.
5. “Trade” shall be understood as an exchange of the crypto asset of one type, owned by one Smarts Exchange Account User, to the crypto asset of another type, owned by the same or another Smarts Exchange Account User, at the terms and conditions set forth by such exchange parties, and which is executed solely and exclusively within the Technology Platform with crypto assets deposited to those Users’ Smarts Exchange Accounts. In no case shall the Trade be deemed or construed to be a marginal trade.
6. “Transfer” for the purposes herein shall mean a record of Deposit, Withdrawal and/or Trade transaction of crypto asset into, out from or at User’s SE Account, which is technically executed by SE in accordance with User’s Deposit/Withdrawal request or Trade order.
7. "API" (Application Programming Interface): Here you will be able to find out information pertaining to developing and maintaining an API connection with SE. We offer a fully featured REST API and a powerful streaming WebSocket API.
8. "Exchange fee" SE initially will charge a 0.07% fixed fee per trade. Other variations will be subsequently introduced, including maker-taker, volumed based tiering and 0 fee promotions.
9. "Deposit fee" SE don't charge any fee relate deposit.
10. "Withdrawal fee" SE may charge a small fee for withdrawals depend on each cryptocurrency.